Here you will find the current service and tuning sets
of 1911TOOLS.COM with the best parts for your 1911er!
-> Compiled by experts and tested many times!
Available are 3 Service and 3 Tuning sets, each for .45 ACP and 9 Para,
(All parts of the sets are also available separately):
1 - Service Set: main spring factory, 2 x recoil buffer and buffer cartridge
2 - Service Set heavy: main spring reinforced, 4 x recoil buffer and buffer cartridge
3 - Service Set Factory 45: main spring, leaf spring, hammer spring, firing pin spring,
Magazine release spring, spring guide tube, S80 retaining spring & buffer cartridge
4 - Tuning Set: reduced leaf spring, hammer spring reduced & Buffer cartridge
5 - Tuning Set big: main spring, reduced leaf spring, hammer spring reduced,
2 x recoil buffer, firing pin spring & buffer reinforced cartridge
6 - Tuning Set big & heavy: reinforced main spring, reduced leaf spring, hammer spring
reduced, 4 x recoil buffer, firing pin spring & buffer reinforced cartridge
and much more.
Function of service and tuning parts (all values for .45 ACP):
- Main spring: Std value 16 lbs * (Government) or boost 18 lbs ** (Std at Commander.)
- Leaf Spring reduced: for a lower trigger weight (with untuned arms to -650 g)
- Recoil buffer: reduces stress on the frames in completely swamped main spring
- Hammer spring reduced: for less pressure on the jack hammer (19 instead of 23 lbs.)
- Firing pin spring reinforced: Safety, works as an improved drop safety
- Buffer cartridge: for function control
for 9 para: *14 lbs., **16 lbs.
With a completely new design and made of clear acrylic, it prevents scratching of the weapon!
Old price 9.90 €
6.90 € *
You save 30 %