www.Colt1911.de, www.Colt1911.eu is a store of: www.dot177shop.de, hereinafter referred DOT177Shop.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS DOT177Shop
§ 1 General, Scope
(1) The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between DOT177Shop and consumers and entrepreneurs ("Buyer"), and the purchase through the online store's goods DOT177Shop. Whichever is applicable at the time of concluding the contract valid version. The contract language is German.
(2) Within these conditions are natural persons who enter into a business relationship with DOT177Shop without this can be attributed to their commercial or professional capacity.
The purposes of these Terms and Conditions are natural and legal persons or partnerships with legal personality, the contact DOT177Shop in a business relationship in their commercial or professional capacity.
§ 2 Conclusion
Www.dot177shop.de Conclusion on orders in our online shop
(1) Our offers on the Internet represent a legally binding offer to the buyer with us
To order goods.
(2) The purchase contract is concluded when the customer of this offer by placing his
Accepts the order.
§ 3 payment, maturity, default
(1) The payment of goods is in accordance with the payment provisions of DOT177Shop.
(2) The purchase price must be paid immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(3) If the buyer is in default of payment, while he has any negligence. He is liable for the payment for accident, unless the damage would have occurred even with timely performance.
(4) The purchase price is payable during the delay. The interest rate for five percentage points above the base rate. For transactions in which a consumer is not involved, the interest rate is eight percentage points above the base rate.
(5) The assertion of further damage is not excluded.
§ 4 Delivery, transfer of risk
(1) Delivery is subject to our payment provisions contained in the online shop, immediately after the conclusion of the address given by the buyer.
(2) a) Transfer of risk, if the buyer is a consumer
The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the purchased goods passes upon delivery of the purchased item to the buyer.
b) Transfer of risk, if the buyer is an entrepreneur
The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the purchased goods passes to the buyer when DOT177Shop has the purchased item delivered to the carrier, the carrier or otherwise to execute the dispatch specific person or institution.
§ 5 Retention of title
The object of purchase until full payment of property DOT177Shop. A pledge, transfer, processing or transformation is Before transfer prohibited without the prior written consent of DOT177Shop.
§ 6 Prices
The specified in the respective offer price for the purchased item is the final price including VAT and other price components. The price does not include Shipping costs are shown separately if necessary.
§ 7 Withdrawal
(1) DOT177Shop is entitled to cancel the contract in respect of any outstanding part of the delivery or performance when false information about the creditworthiness of the buyer has been supplied or apparent reasons for the insolvency of the buyer have emerged, for example. The opening of insolvency proceedings on the assets of the buyer or the dismissal of such proceedings for lack of assets. The purchaser is granted to withdraw the option to make an advance payment or to provide adequate security.
(2) Without prejudice to any claim for damages, in the case of partial withdrawal already contractually agreed to settle rendered partial performance and pay.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) Warranty for consumers
a) DOT177Shop responsibility to ensure that the purchased item is free from defects upon delivery. Shows within six months after delivery of the goods in a material defect is suspected that this was already defective upon delivery, unless this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the goods purchased or defect. If the material defect after the expiration of six months, the buyer must prove that the defect existed at delivery of the purchased item.
b) If the purchase is subject to faulty, the buyer has the choice whether the remedy is to take place by repair or replacement. DOT177Shop is entitled to the type of post to be refused if it is possible only at disproportionate cost and the other type of performance without significant disadvantages for the buyer.
c) If the remedy fails, the purchaser at his discretion reduce the purchase price (reduction) or to cancel the contract (withdrawal) and can claim damages. With only minor defects, the buyer has no right of rescission.
(2) Warranty for entrepreneurs
a) If the purchase is for DOT177Shop and the buyer is a commercial transaction, the buyer must inspect the goods immediately for quality and quantity variances and DOT177Shop writing apparent defects within a period of one week from receipt of the goods; otherwise the assertion of the warranty claim is excluded. Hidden defects are DOT177Shop writing within a period of one week from discovery. To comply with the deadline. The purchaser shall in this case, the burden of proof for all claims, in particular for the defect itself, for the time of discovery of the defect and the timeliness of the complaint.
b) In case of defects DOT177Shop will, at its option by repair
(3) The Buyer's claims for defects expire in two years.
(4) If DOT177Shop for the purpose of remedy a fault free purchase item, DOT177Shop may require the purchaser to return the defective purchased item.
(5) Damage caused by improper or contractual measures taken by the buyer during installation, connection, operation or storage, no claim against DOT177Shop.
§ 9 Limitation of Liability
(1) For other than resulting from injury to life, body and health damage DOT177Shop liable only if those caused by willful misconduct or gross negligence or culpable violation of an essential contractual obligation by DOT177Shop or its agents. Is a contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance with the buyer. Any further liability for damages is excluded. Claims from a given DOT177Shop of guarantee for the quality of the purchased item and the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
(2) Given the current state of the art data communication over the Internet is not error-free and / or available at all times be guaranteed. We are not responsible for the availability of our products range in our online shop.
§ 10 Governing law and jurisdiction
(1) Any dispute arising from this contract are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers, this choice of law only insofar as the protection provided is revoked by mandatory provisions of the law of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence shall apply. The application of the CISG is excluded.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or public special fund the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract the business of DOT177Shop. The same applies if the buyer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or domicile or habitual residence at the time the action is not known.
§ 11 Severability clause
If any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain unaffected thereof, unless that one party would be penalized as unreasonable the elimination of individual clauses that you can not reasonably be expected to adhere to the contract ,
End of the General Terms and Conditions